You are interested in the Food and Drug Administration and its most recent new role of oversight of e-cigarettes. Many of your friends use e-cigarettes and you are not sure if they are a healthy alternative to cigarettes. Activity: Perform an internet search of the FDA and its regulation of e-cigarettes and the health implications of e-cigarettes, and present your findings to the class.
- post at least a an initial response totaling 300 words
- use the APA method of citing when using any material to respond. You must include full website citations using the APA method.
- write out the question being asked before responding; even if there is only one question.
- relate response to professional/experience, where applicable;
- discuss response to question at a critical level, not just recitation of facts from material cited;
- use the APA method of citing when using any material to respond, including the textbook. If you use the textbook you must include the page number. If you are using material from a PowerPoint you need not include the slide number.
- write out the question being asked, before responding; even if there is only one question. If there are multiple questions the student must list each question and answer separately.
- compose responses that are grammatically correct this includes sentence structure and well as spelling
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”