Part 1: Social Influence.
What are other ways that social influence can impact behavior? Discuss at least two examples from the book (e.g., Milgram’s experiment, Stanford Prison study, etc.) and examples that you may have noticed in your own life.
Part 2: Attraction.
- Watch the video above. Do you agree with what Cameron discussed?
- What is your definition of attractiveness? In your experience, how does what is considered as attractive differ by culture?
- In what ways are people influenced by physical attraction?
- Think of examples where you were influenced solely by physical attraction. How and why did it change your behavior?
- How does what Cameron discussed relate to prejudice and discrimination?
Cite your sources.