Using the readings from the textbook and the article on quantitative methodology that you chose earlier in this unit, provide a summary of the article in which you do the following:
- Describe the type of quantitative research that was conducted: non-experimental, experimental, quasi-experimental; cross-sectional or longitudinal.
- Describe the variables investigated in the research and how they were measured.
- Describe what is meant by scientific merit and discuss ways in which it could have been improved in the article.
- List the persistent link for the article in your response. Use the persistent link guide in the Resources to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
After reviewing the discussion posts, choose one peer to respond to:
- Follow the persistent link to the article being discussed.
- Using the language of research, explain how you agree or disagree with your peer’s evaluation, offering your own suggestions for improving the research design.
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Library.
- Persistent Links and DOIs.