Typically, before a writer would expend energy on a researched proposal, he or she would ask for permission from a decision-maker to start their project. You practiced writing a short persuasive memo in the Discussion. Now use what you learned in terms of persuasive writing in this Assignment.
You will write a memo as if writing to your decision-maker requesting permission to move forward with your topic for the researched business problem proposal, and provide evidence to support the viability of your topic.
- Contains no fewer than 500 and no more than 700 words.
- Follows correct memo format, including headings.
- Describes the problem or project you want to work on and explains its significance.
- Integrates at least two viable sources into the request to demonstrate research is available to support the topic.APA formatted in-text citations and references pages are required.
- Contains no grammatical or mechanical errors.
You can pick a topic from the attached proposal PDF file. Use the grading rubric to ensure a passing grade. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 15%
Primary (original sources) written by experts in the field of study. Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources. Credible sources (experts in the area of study) Peer Reviewed journal articles are REQUIRED. Educational/university websites (edu) may be appropriate. Finally, .gov and .org are usually okay, but be careful.