This assignment is a formal paper. This includes: APA format, title page, headings, literature review, proper citation per APA, logical sequence, conclusions, clarity, understanding of the topic, and reference list. The paper should be 3-5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. The paper must demonstrate independent ideas and conclusions. At a minimum, the following topics must be well articulated in the paper. Remember that discussion of each topic requires citations that are current (less than 5 years old) and relevant. Please refer to the grading rubric for how your paper will be graded.
- Explain how multidisciplinary collaboration can affect clinical decision making.
- Discuss how collaboration can lead to improved patient outcomes.
- Discuss how lack of collaboration can lead to poor patient outcomes.
- Identify three barriers to professional collaboration among healthcare professionals and patients?
- What are the five best ways to promote professional collaboration in pediatric primary care?
- How can the nurse practitioner encourage and support collaboration among the patient, family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”