Evaluate the statements listed below. For each one:
- Review the steps for basic examination of the source and the characteristics of a trusted source.(Reference these in your response: Knowledge, experience,
- interests and bias)
- Then, consider the following claims while asking the question, “Can I trust this person to be telling me the truth or even to know the truth?â€
- For each of these claims, state whether or not you believe the source to be trustworthy.
- Explain your answer, making certain to use the terminology and information from this lesson. Be specific.
For each claim below address the following questions:
A. Who is the source?(Clearly state: The source isâ€¦ Who is making the statement?)
B. Based on the steps for examining a source, which characteristics does the source employ?
C. How would you respond to the following question: “Can I trust this person to be telling me the truth or even to know the truth?â€ Clearly identify with a Yes or No. Example: “Yes, I would trust this source.”
D. Explain your response, making certain to use the terminology and information from this lesson. Be specific. (Aim for a 3 to 5 sentence response)
- Salesclerk to customer trying on a sports jacket: â€œThat looks great on you.
- Republican political commentator: “The $787 billion Obama stimulus package is a flop.â€
- Person under arrest to police investigator after hearing that if he implicates others he will receive a lighter sentence: â€œWell, there was Johnnie; it was his idea in the first place.â€
- Candidate interviewing for a job: â€œI have a college degree and three years of experience.â€
- Coworker to new employee: â€œEverybody uses his or her office computer to play fantasy football.â€
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.