Select and thoroughly investigate three of the following disorders:
- Antisocial personality
- Borderline personality disorders
- Eating disorders
- Traumatic brain injuries
Provide an analysis of the three disorders in a 4-6 page paper. For each of the three disorders:
- Determine the symptomology a supervisor or coworker may see displayed by a person having each disorder.
- Explain how a supervisor or coworker might effectively approach persons with these various disorders in order to suggest intervention.
- Compare and contrast the value of at least two interventions organizations may effectively utilize with employees having these disorders.
- Include at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed sources to support your ideas.