Research Problems and Research Questions
Using the information from this week’s readings, analyze one of the articles you selected in Unit 1.
- Describe the research problem and the sub-problems as defined by the text.
- Explain how you were able to recognize the research problem in your article.
- State the research question or questions of the article, as defined by the text.
- Evaluate the relationship between the research questions and the research problem. Are the research questions sufficient to address the research problem?
- List the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
After reviewing the discussion postings, choose one peer to respond to. For your response:
- Follow the persistent link to the article being discussed.
- Using the language of research, explain how you agree or disagree with your peer’s evaluation, offering your own suggestions for improving the research design.
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Library.
- Persistent Links and DOIs.