Make sure the qualitative article that you selected in Unit 1 will allow you to thoroughly address all of the points required for this discussion. Using the information from this week’s readings, complete the following:
- Identify and describe key concept in the research.
- Describe and evaluate the data collection method or methods. Was the data collection method appropriate to allow the researcher to answer the research question? Why or why not?
- Describe and evaluate the data analysis procedure or procedures. Was the data analysis procedure appropriate to allow the researcher to answer the research question?
- Explain the importance of appropriate data collection and data analyses procedures to scientific merit.
- List the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library database.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
After reviewing the discussion postings, choose one peer to respond to. For your response:
- Follow the persistent link to the article being discussed.
- Using the language of research, explain how you agree or disagree with your peer’s evaluation, offering your own suggestions for improving the research design.