Using the readings from the textbook and the article on qualitative methodology that you chose earlier in this unit, provide a summary of the article in which you do the following:
- Describe the type of qualitative research that was conducted, such as phenomenology, case study, ethnography, grounded theory, or generic qualitative inquiry.
- Describe the key concepts under investigation.
- Discuss ways in which scientific merit could have been improved in the article.
- List the persistent link for the article in your response. Use the persistent link guide in the Resources to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
After reviewing the discussion postings, choose one peer to respond to. For your response:
- Follow the persistent link to the article being discussed.
- Using the language of research, explain how you agree or disagree with your peer’s evaluation, offering your own suggestions for improving the research design.