Please watch It’s About Time We Stopped Shaming Millennials in its entirety. This video explores just a few issues the current generation of young adults experience. As you write your essay, answer these questions:
- If you are not part of this generation, how do the challenges of today’s young adults differ from the challenges faced by your own generation? How are the challenges similar?
- If you are a part of this generation, how accurate was this documentary regarding the challenges of your generation? Please provide specific examples from your own experience and observations throughout your essay.
- What important challenges were left out?
- What does it mean to you (regardless of which generation you are a part of) to be a young adult in today’s society?
- How does identity development change during these formative years?
Lenth: 1000 words