please answer all the questions precisely and in dept.
use ApA format no grammar issues or punctuation. Also no plagiarism need this papar as soon as possible
- Explain the laws and policies that guide the practice of psychology.
- Explain the ethical conduct expected of a psychology professional.
- Outline the process to become a psychology professional, such as credentialing, certification, licensure, and so on.
- Compare the requirements to become a psychology professional with the skills and knowledge you already possess.
- Where are the greatest gaps in knowledge?
- What areas of concern do you have (if any)?
- Develop an action plan to achieve your professional goals. (Please focus on the major milestones and do not get lost in the enormous number of smaller steps that you might take.)
- In addition to completing your Capella program, will you also participate in any additional training or volunteer opportunities?
- Will you create opportunities in your current position that will help you build skill and knowledge?
- What professional groups and organizations might you join to help with networking or informational interviews?