Hi I need a reading respond ( two pages) for the attached chapter. following the guidelines below and the example sheet that is attached.
Chapter Reading Responses You will write reading responses (RRs) for FIVE of the chapters assigned in Helgeson’s Psychology of Gender textbook. Each of these responses is worth 10 points. Guidelines for writing your RRs follow.
• Although you should read all 11 of the assigned chapters in the Helgeson text, you are required to write only 5 RRs during the semester (you choose which 5 chapters you do).
• RRs must be typed and should be posted to Canvas by the beginning of class time on the due date specified in the Course Schedule section of the syllabus.
• Each RR should be approximately 1-2 pages in length (single-spaced). Though you should write in complete sentences, it is fine to use a bulleted format. These responses are not formal essays or papers.
• Each RR should highlight the three points or concepts in the chapter that you found most interesting our important. For each point, include the following:
o A description of the point or concept (it is best to paraphrase here, but be sure to use quotation marks if you are including exact wording from your textbook); o An explanation for why you found the point to be interesting or important; and o A description of how the point can be connected to some external material, such as other material from PSY 321 (outside of the chapter currently being reviewed), specific material from another course, a current news event or a real world event (provide a link), or a personal experience (by personal experience, I mean something that has happened to you, a friend, or a family member). You should make a different external connection for each interesting point that you include in your RR, and note that you are only allowed to have one of your three external connections be to a personal experience. Also note that you will be evaluated on the amount and quality of reflection that you put into these external connections.
• In terms of organization, it works best to discuss all three of the above elements for each textbook point before moving on to the next point.
• You must specify the page numbers in the Helgeson chapter where each of the important points you include in your RR can be found.
• Tip: As you read each text chapter, take notes. If you jot down ideas or questions that come to mind while reading, it will be easier to write your RR.