Critical Thinking: Nondisclosure (NDA) (30 points)
A nondisclosure agreement helps protect corporate information from leaving the company when employees depart. Identify the key elements of an NDA and draft a proposed NDA for a new employee in the Research and Development department of an information technology company.
- Your responses should be two-to-three pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
- Chapter 7 PowerPoint slides â€“ Computer Security Fundamentals
- Sangeetha, D., Rathnam, M., Srinithi, K., & Vaidehi, V. (2018). Futuristic cyber-attacks. International Journal of Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Engineering Systems, 22(3), 195-204.
Please follow APA style guidelines
There is SafeAssign Plagiarism Checker, If your score is above 25%, you will want to edit your assignment before submitting it for grading.
course name: CS666: Information Security Legal and Ethical Issues
Course Materials Required: Easttom, W. C. (2016). Computer security fundamentals (3rd ed.). Indianapolis, IN: Pearson. ISBN: 9780789757463
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.