Create a presentation addressing all of the following topics:
- Discuss causes and consequences of noncompliance with lithium
- How does serotonin impact mood, and how do SSRIs improve depressive symptoms?
- Discuss the benefits and risks of local and general anesthetics.
- What is the mechanism of action for propofol? What are the benefits of this drug? When is its use appropriate? What are the risks?
- Discuss the role of dopamine in psychotic alterations. How does the role of first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics differ? Please provide an example of at least one of each type and discuss its mechanism of action.
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides (maximum of 30 slides), including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Use the audio recording feature with the presentation software. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the modules rubric before starting your presentation.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”