Create a 5- to 7-minute PowerPoint® presentation including:
- One slide on your topic and question (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.1.2*).Which topic and question did you choose?
- Why does it interest you?
- One to two slides of your visuals (approximately 2 to 3 minutes) (CLO2.2.1* & 2.2.3*).These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
- Explain why you chose to create these and what you can conclude from the visuals.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.2.2* & 2.1.2*).Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- Discuss how your topic and question relate to life.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Consider the following questions when creating your speaker notes:
- Why did you choose your topic?
- How did you come to your conclusion? Was there limits that you needed to factor in to draw you conclusion (i.e time in a day)?
- Which regression did you choose? Why?
Your presentation will be graded using the Signature Assignment Rubric.
*Note: The CLOs listed in this assignment refer to Course Learning Outcomes that align with the rubric for this assignment.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.