Choose a kind of childhood trauma and address
- How common is it for children to experience this kind of trauma?
- Are there specific effects that result from this kind of childhood trauma?
- What kinds of behaviors do children who have undergone this kind of trauma demonstrate?
- Many trauma interventions are developed from heartfelt concern for children and their families, but have no scientific basis. Give at least one example of an intervention that is well-meant, but not based in science, and one that has a scientific underpinning.
- Natural disasters
- Economic stress
- Military family stress, PTSD
The paper will be submitted in MS word or RTF format only. None of the questions are to be re-copied into your paper.
You will be graded on these factors:
The paper addresses the issues specified by the assignment
The author shows insight and sophistication in thinking and writing
Three citations were used; websites are acceptable
Paper was well organized and easy to follow. Paper was at least 1000 words, not including cover page or references. Running head, cover page, abstract, paper body, in-text citations and Reference page, and overall formatting were in the American Psychological Association format.
Few to no spelling, grammar, punctuation or other writing structure errors