**Need Redone within 8 hours
Read the case study â€œEvaluate before Terminateâ€ at the end of Chapter 15.
Write a paper that discusses the following:
- On the basis of your work experiences, identify examples of behaviors that might be considered dangerous by managers, supervisors, and/or coworkers. How did your employers respond, and was anyone terminated? (For students without work experiences, please describe dangerous behaviors you have observed at school or with friends).
- If you were an HR professional, how would you handle the termination of a potentially dangerous employee? What policies might you create to make your organization less susceptible to wrongful termination or discrimination lawsuits?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.