Assignment 2: Clinical and Forensic Assessment
Using resources from professional literature, explore the concepts of clinical and forensic assessments (professional literature may include relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions [.edu, .org, and .gov]):
In a minimum of 200 words, respond to the following:
- The major differences in the purpose of each type of assessment, with particular emphasis on the referral question, goals for the results of the assessment, and the intended audience
- The differences and similarities in the required qualifications of the person conducting each type of assessment
- The differences and similarities in reliance on clinical observation and empirical research when interpreting assessment results
- The differences and similarities in informed consent
- APA style for citing sources.