- Access the internet and go to the Simon Memory Game website athttp://www.freegames.ws/games/kidsgames/simon/simon.htm (opens in a new window).
- Complete the Simon Memory Game and write down your score (your score indicates how many color steps you were able to remember at once before making a mistake).
Thoroughly discuss the following:
- How many color steps could you remember? How does this compare with the capacity of short term memory (7 +/- 2 bits of information)?
- What strategies did you use during the game to remember the colors?
- How could you improve your memory of the colors?
Important guidelines to follow:
Write at least a 300-word, well-developed and well-written response. Use APA Formatting Guide to create accurate citations and documentation to give credit for any resource material used in your response. Your assignment is due October 8 in class.