1 Why is assessment needed in clinical psychology?
2. How are psychological assessment and psychological testing the same or different?
3. What are the factors that contribute to effective interviewing?
4. What are the different types of clinical interviews?
5. What are major threats to effective interviewing?
6. What are the major methods to directly observe behavior in an assessment?
7. What are some of the advantages of checklists and inventories?
8. What are examples of assessment procedures that measure physiological activity?
9. Why might a psychologist be interested in assessing physiological activity?
10. About how many sessions does it take to build rapport?