1. What kind of screening do psychologists go through to find out if they have
any psychological disorders before being licensed?
2. Can a psychologist counsel a friend? Is it ever beneficial or are there usually
too many conflicts?
3. How can psychologists know if their colleagues are being ethical if their
sessions are in private?
4. What are the general principles and ethical standards of the APA Ethics
5. What are the most common ethical violations?
6. How much information does a psychologist reveal about a patient when
receiving consultation from another professional?
7. What roles are psychologists likely to use in consultation?
8. What are the necessary skills needed to be an effective consultant?
9. What is the training like for psychologist administrators?
10. What types of problems are of interest to those who specialize in clinical
11. What types of problems are of interest to those who specialize in forensic
12. What is the likelihood of recovery from anorexia nervosa, bulimia, and
13. Is it possible that an ADHD diagnosis is a way of controlling very active
14. What are the long-term side effects of medications like Ritalin?
15. What types of problems are of interest to those who specialize in